Our mission is to overcome economic injustice by inspiring and supporting women and young people in economically distressed communities to engage in socially-relevant entrepreneurship that stimulates and sustains local economies.
How do we help?
- By providing much needed training and resources for enterprise development, vocational skills, financial literacy and life skills.
- By empowering young people to have a voice in their community and influence the decisions that affect their lives and businesses.
- By helping increase fair access to credit, formal financial services and financial information.
- By ensuring a more supportive and enabling policy, legal and regulatory environment for enterprise development by young men and women.
- By strengthening links between young entrepreneurs and their markets.